Thursday, September 17, 2009

Blog Comments

Yurelis - I agree with you on how people are becoming too depended on technology, and that sometimes technology is good, by connecting with family and friends, and it made me realize how i dont even use facebook/myspace alot, i just have it because it was something everybody was talking about and telling me to get, maybe you can talk about how people pressure other people into getting things. I also liked how you asked questions on what you wanted to know more of, it makes the blog more interesting.

looking forward to your future ideas, Maxiel Jimenez



Juliette - I like how you added the example of the VMAs, its a good example how people are addicted to technology, because its true everyone did make comments on it so quickly, which made people who didnt want the VMA like me curious to the point of going to youtube the next day to see a clip of it, which makes me realize how people are always being influenced by technology to get more addicted to it, maybe next time you can write more about the influence technology has on people.

cant wait for the next blog, Maxiel Jimenez

No comments:

Post a Comment