Thursday, September 24, 2009

Parent/stranger/friend interview

How many hours do you spend using the internet, watching tv and on your cell for?

-mom: "4 and 1/2 hours watching tv, and like 5 minutes on my cell, i dont use it much"

-Joselin: "30min on tv, not often on my cell, like an hour through out the whole day"

-Eric: "3 hours on my cell, and i use that to go on myspace also, and 3 hours watching tv"

-My friend Alex: "i spend like half an hour on the computer in the morning, 3 hours when i get home, i watch tv for like 3-4 hours, and im like 7 hours on my cell"

Do you stay up late doing any of those things? how long?

-mom: "like up to 11:30pm or 12pm"

-Joselin: "i go to bed early for work"

-Eric: "i dont stay up watching tv or on my cell, i go to bed early, got work to do the next day"

-My friend alex: "i stay up till 10pm on the computer doing some of my homework and then i just do that rest in the morning"

Do you get enough sleep?

-mom: "i think so"

-Joselin: "yes"

-Eric: "yah"

-My friend alex: "meh, kind of? i get more sleep then some of my friends"

How many hours do you think kids should be on the internet? what about adults?

-mom: "no more then 2 hours for both adults and kids"

-Joselin: "not too much, like 2 or 3 hours for kids, and adults maybe 3-4 hours"

-Eric: "1 hour per day if its just for fun, but if its for work, or homework then as much hours a person needs to finish"

-my friend alex: "kids probably like 3 hours or something, though more if its like homework, adults like 4 hours, depends on if they work on the computer like my mom"

No comments:

Post a Comment