Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cool story

"Nah it doesn't hurt, I'm use to it by now ya know?" Sasha was showing off yet another new piercing, this time it was on her nose.
She continues showing everybody her piercing, closing in especially to the boys.
Sasha pulls out her cell showing a picture of her nose after the piercing, not evening caring about getting caught by the teacher.
The teacher walked down to her table putting his hand out.
"nah im sorry i'll pay attention now" She said putting her phone in her pocket
"uh no give it"
"what the hell i wont take it out again i swear to god" Sasha's voice becoming a bit too loud
"Dont make me call" the teacher threaten
"What the fuck, there's so many other people texting, chatting why dont you take theirs?!" She makes a big deal about it, but in the end hands it over.
"this is fucking bullshit"
"You can leave then" The teacher pointed to the door

She stayed quiet, just sulking and mumbling all bunch of curse under her breathe. People giggle/laugh and Sasha's face turns as red as a freshly made piercing.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like at least one person per class. This in my personal opinion would be someone who is totally not cool and really annoying. I guess to some people it could be seem as cool, I do not see how but maybe its he "badass" kind of perception of it. Being cool maybe means to be able to have attitude and be publicly dramatic if that makes sense.
    I noticed a little attraction part of it to. Being able to be attracted to the opposite sex, or same sex, or being able to be opposite to other human beings makes a person cool. This depends on what type of people you are wanting to attract makes a person cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maxie Pad (I haven't called you that in forever)

    I like how you used piercing as the plot of your story. Right now there's a lot of that going on and I enjoy how you make a point to embarrass the person that thinks they're "cool". I think your story is about kids who think it's cool to be bad and such and I like how your calling them out. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you're story, and I think it's funny. In the beginning of the story I saw myself because when I got my cartaliage pierced I kept showing my friends it, just because I liked the piercing. I don't really think the main character is cool, but I think she would think she's cool until everyone laughs at her. I don't like when people are being loud and making a big deal out of a small issue. I've gotten my phone taken and given to Mr. Marks once, a couple years ago but I didn't cause a big thing with the teacher.

    I like you're story, keep it up!
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete