Monday, January 11, 2010

HW#33 paper outline

Thesis: people strive to become cool to fill up the emptyness they feel inside

paragraph1: other peoples defition of cool, and why, and where was it inspired from

paragraph2: my defittion of coolness, example my story (or another story since that one sucks), and my experiences with piercings, and my want for a tattoo, where i got my inspiration

paragraph3: how media influences us

Paragraph4: where this want to be cool, to be wanted came from (maybe put this together with paragraph3 depending on how long pargraph3 is)

Paragraph5: contradictions with being cool, and whats having to behaving properly and the cost of it

conlusion: a summary of it all, and mention a few new things, like more about tattoos (include the talk Mr. Fanning did), how we're manipulating eachother, mention Goffman's idea of preformer, and character and the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment